cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

FNMS Inventory agent schedule

During the conversation with Flexera Support, support person mentioned that if "Commence within" is more than 8 hours in the Inventory Setting -> Inventory Agent Schedule, it is possible that agent installed on few physical devices's will not able to...

Solved Oracle Timesten Inventory and Usage Checking

Hi Flexera Related Support or Community.I would like to ask whether attathcment have evidence for Oracle Timesten related SKUs exactly.Can I get help to verify attached inventory file have evidence related to Oracle Timesten? Regards,gotqcorp

Detecting Oracle Timesten In-Memory Database as an Option

Hi all,I want to know how to detect Timesten In-Memory Database as an option or standalone through Oracle Inventory?Following Q&A was from Oracle Website.2. Can Oracle TimesTen In-Memory database be used as an in-memory cache to the Oracle database?Y...

Solved Vcenter/Esxi integration - impact analysis

Hi,Is there any document/Referral link that we refer to prepare a vcenter or esxi integration with FlexNet Beacon?I need the below informationSchedule for inventory import as per the best practice (Daily/Weekly/Monthly )Bandwidth required for transfe...

emtmeta by Level 7
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Creating a view from list of assets in FNMS On Prem

I'd like to be able to create a view from a list of assets. Is there a way to do it? I know about the Advanced Filter but, it seems that I would have to put assets in one by one. I'd like to do it for a longer list. Anyone have a solution for this?

Business adapter import of device assets

Hi All, I am working on a business adapter to import device assets with life cycle updates from an internal workstation inventory tool. One requirement is to set the device location to that of the user assigned. I can match user in the business adapt...

End-user email format

Hey there,What is the supported format for a user to register to gain access to the end-user portal?I have a customer who used the following : a-zA-Z0-9 and _+ @dom.something.com they cannot save or delete those because they get the error 'email (......

ptancre by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unrecognized SKU submission process

It's normal to send unrecognized evidence to the FNMS catalog teams for them to build applications based on this. But what about unrecognized SKUs? We have plenty of unrecognized IBM skus. Can't we simply submit those to get the entire application an...