cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

AppOffline Flexera+Beacon

The IIS logs of one of our beacons is showing the following errors. Has anyone seen this before?I have ensured that inventory-beacon, managesoftrl, managesoftdl are using anonymous authentication and the Flexera Beacon App Pool is running.2020-07-13 ...

dbeckner by Level 10 Champion
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error when pointing to a new FNMS Database Instance

Good day, We have a new DB instance , so when I run the config.ps1 with the forceupdateconfig switch.I get this error:Executing step Install MSMQ.D:\FlexNet Manager Suite\Support\SetupQueue.ps1 : Method invocation failed because [System.Object[]] doe...

FNMS / ServiceNow Paris Compatibility

Forgive me if this has been posted elsewhere but I was unable to find any info.My agency's ServiceNow team is eyeing the next release, Paris (they're skipping Orlando) and I was curious what that current status of FNMS compatibility with Paris is or ...

Solved FNMS Programming language(s)

Hi,I need to run some tests on our setup. Does somebody know in which programming language(s) FNMS is developed ?Have a nice day everyone.

Join our feedback & usability testing pool!

Wanting to contribute? We periodically look to our Community users to provide feedback and recommendations via usability interviews and testing. We will reach out to you as opportunities arise to gauge your interest and availability.  Please sign up ...

KPBussey by Flexera Alumni
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos