cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved All discovered devices - IP Address in Name column

Hi,we have configured a discovery and inventory rule to do a zero touch inventory. Rule discovered a device and did not queue zero touch inventory since it found that device has got agent installed.Device is appearing on the All inventory.But on All ...

Unassigned subnets - why manage them?

I was asked for Flexera's insight into why should Unassigned subnets be managed?   What could happen if there are Unassigned subnets? The environment is FNMS-CloudInventory Data Sources:SCCMFlexNet Agent on all servers (Physical / Virtual)Active Dire...

FlexNet Beacon "unable to load Azure Powershell"

Hi,I'm trying to connect a beacon to Azure, but although the server has all the required access, the FlexNet Beacon displays that error (cf screen 1)Problem is, PowerShell seems to be installed (cf screen 2).Does anyone have a clue on how to solve th...

Oracle Siebel: Any current experiences?

Hi,I know that IATrack does provide a technical approach, but it only supports Siebel 8.x. My customer is running version 16 and planning to migrate to 19. IATrack was tested, but with no success. I guess there were schema changes along the way.Does ...

mfranz by Level 17 Champion
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos