cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Automatically Ignore Inventory

Is there any way to automatize the FNMS to ignore inventoried devices based on the last report date?Example: The rule is to ignore the inventories older than 40 days. Is there some configuration in the portal or in the Business Adapter to do this?

Step-by-Step Guidance Required to Implement Office 365 or O365 Adapter for FlexNet Manager Suite 2018 R2

Hi,We are currently using FlexNet Manager Suite 2018 R2 and collecting Microsoft inventories using SCCM. Flexera's agent is not being used. Data is being pulled from the SCCM servers.In the organization, a large number of Microsoft Applications have ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adobe Expericne manager-AEM not detected in Flexera

Hi Folks,Has anyone observed that Flexera is not capturing  Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) products?what is best the best practice to check this into Flexera product if any product is not detecting whereas ARL is updated with the latest release.

AWS EC2 connector import failing

We have configured AWS EC2 Connection (Amazon Web Services) in Beacon, have provided all required access keys, the connection testing is succeeded. Have installed/configured AWS for windows powershell.Now we have executed import to get all inventory ...

Beacon connectivity issue

I'm having connectivity issues with my beacon. It seems as if the beacon is able to get policy updates, but it is failing to upload inventory. I checked the upload.log and found the following error:Upload package failed, retrying in xx seconds (error...

Solved FNMS 2019R2 Reports: Cannot edit report

Hi,I created a few private reports in FNMS. For two of them the option to edit the report disappeared (The icon is not visible for these reports). Other reports can still be edited with the Report Builder. Any idea what's wrong here?Kind regardsDirk

How Inventory files will be processed to Compliance DB

Hi Team,I would like to understand the way how Inventory Imports come into FNMS via FNMS Agent.Can someone please explain the procedure. I really got confused at creating an Inventory system for FNMS Agent too in Beacon along with other Inventory sou...

sree335 by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

FNMS and AWS License Manager

Does anyone have any expereince with using AWS license Manger with FNMS.  Alternatively, does anyone have any insights on cloud discovery.  We are looking at:- Deploying the Flexera Agent- Getting the agent included in the AMI

AppOffline Flexera+Beacon

The IIS logs of one of our beacons is showing the following errors. Has anyone seen this before?I have ensured that inventory-beacon, managesoftrl, managesoftdl are using anonymous authentication and the Flexera Beacon App Pool is running.2020-07-13 ...

dbeckner by Level 10 Champion
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos