cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Business Adapter -> Importing Organizational Units

Hi All,I am working on importing organizational units from our HR system. It is possible for Organizational Units to move within the tree as we go through re-organizations.  Is it possible to import organizational units without providing the full pat...

Migrating to a new becaon

We are migrating to a new beacon and was told we could use a DNS alias or change a setting in the BeaconEngine.config.  The DNS alias isn't working for us so we are testing modifying BeaconEngine.config in C:\Program Files (x86)\Flexera Software\Inve...

Solved Restricted access

We have a supplier that will help us with our SAM.We do not want to give them access to all our contracts and entitlements in Flexera, but only to those that matter to them.Can we create user profiles that have limited access (exclude certain contrac...

O365 Connector

We are configuring the O365 connector.  When doing so the connector is supposed to create license objects using  MS-Tenant-name Office 365 (Plan XX).  However,  I am seeing other license objects created like DYN365_ENTERPRISE_PLAN1 that is not follow...

Solved Last inventory source 'FlexNet Manager Suite' vs 'SMS'

Hi,for a tenant we are using SCCM import and agents as data sources.We noticed in the table [ImportedComputer_MT] of the compliance dbthat some devices are twice in the table.One entry with InventoryAgent = 'FlexNet Manager Suite'and one entry with I...

Containers - How have you used and fit into your planning?

Hi, all! It's been a few weeks since container functionality has been rolled out. The expanded options are exciting, but also add new variables to your daily planning. I'm wondering - how have you incorporated it into your work thus far? Any lessons ...

KPBussey by Flexera Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

IATrack - loading .ndi data onto inventory

Hi All,We're trying to load the .ndi output of IATrack onto a FNMS test instance and have been getting errors when running 'mgsImport -t inventories' . I then changed my account's db permission and the 'Execute Permission Denied' was gone but the 'Op...

michael_larin_0-1596768120917.png michael_larin_1-1596768240507.png