cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Software on Remote storage

Hi All, We have a handful of middleware products for linux servers that are hosted on NFS mounts.A devops team mounts a shared drive with a handful of binaries available. The local server has application start up scripts and local configurations that...

Font discovery and inventory

Hi, would FNMS be able to discover and inventory fonts, because in some cases those fonts are licensable as they have been developed for a dedicated customer Thanks & best regards Reto

rweber by Level 2 Flexeran
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Consumption not working correctly?

Hi all,I am trying to get FNMS working in my organisation and starting with some "simple" license types.I notice that in a few attempts, the consumed entitlements are much less than I believe they should be.In one example, for a user-based license, o...

mwiebe by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Normalization of Device Assets

Hello The team is importing device assets from sources such as SAP. The import process will create a device if not existing already or update relevant fields.How does every one approach models and manufactures when importing device assets? Is there a...

Solved Compliance DB and Datawarehouse DB Identical Tables

Does the datawarehouse db get synchronized with the Compliance DB?We are attempting to implement the VMWare App Volumes adapter from this linkhttps://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Knowledge-Base/Flexera-Labs-Integrate-with-VMWare-App-Volum...

dbeckner by Level 10 Champion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oracle NUP Licensing

An observation and question as I am looking at our Oracle environment and working to optimize the licensing.  I notice that when I am working with the NUP metric license view the license role (example:  PROD, DEV, TEST, etc.) is not available for thi...

SQL Edition Data from Tanium

I see reference to bringing in SQL Edition data from Tanium into FNM within the:FlexNet Manager Suite Inventory Adapters and Connectors Reference However the data comes over as unspecified within FNM.  Is there something else that needs to be done to...

Solved IBM Recommended License Changes

What is the best practice according top Flexera to accept (or not) IBM Recommended License  Changes that come in?  Someone decided to "help" me by accepting ALL the recommended changes without reviewing or considering impact to the licensing.  I have...