cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Laptops Not Connected To Network

We have a standard network configuration, with a Core and a DMZ. All of the internal laptops connect to the Core when they are in the office or use VPN. However, when working from home many do not need to connect via VPN and that leaves the agents we...

RH Satellite Recognition and Possible Integration?

Question to those of you supporting datacenter environments with RedHat deployments: if RH Satellite server is brought in, and nodes are activated to report to it, can it be trained (and how?) to recognize consumption by SKU of licensed products?  Al...

Unable to install new beacon

Hi,Am trying to install a new beacon on a fresh Windows 2019 server. Beacon software is v13.7.0 but on install I get the following error -Would anyone know how I can resolve?ThanksMark

image-2020-07-31-16-23-54-082.png

Adoption failed due to unable to check revocation

Hi All,We are trying to adopt few 2008 R2 servers through discovery & Inventory rule. The device is getting discovered, but failed when it tries to initiate the OSD file download from the beacon server.Both beacon and 2008 are on LAN.Beacon is enable...

FNMS Agent Service wont uninstall

I have a customer who is uninstalling an older version of the Windows FNMS agent  and when they run the uninstall, the agent service changes to disabled and wont let the new agent get install until the server is rebooted.These are servers that cant b...