cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Restricting purchases

If I have an entity (merger/acquisition) that purchases its own software, what is the best way to restrict those purchases to that entity in FNMS so that no other entity can use them?  Would you put all the purchases under 1 license then use Group As...

Reducing support browser versions

Hi all, We've recently been going through Flexnet Manager Suite and updating the 3rd party components that we make use of to the latest versions to provide better stability and ensure they are the versions currently supported by each producer. One of...

Where is the SDK folder on the vCenter device?

For setting up vmWare Introspection, the Flexera service account must be given read-only access to the SDK folder on the vCenters with propogate to children checked.  My vmWare engineer doesn't know where this SDK folder is.  Can anyone advise as thi...

Unrecognized Evidence - Save Advanced Filter View

Hi there,I'm trying to create a monthly report to submit Unrecognized Evidence for our primary in-scope publishers. The list currently contains 24 publishers which I've created an advanced filter for.Is it possible to save this advanced filter view a...

Solved Query FNMS user entitlements

Our User Access Management system would like to query the FNMS database to retrieve the list of users with access to FNMS, as well as associated privileges (user, operator, admin).Has anyone done that before or knows what table(s) to query to access ...

snorroy by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos