cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

PO Import failing

I am working with a customer who gets the error message: Import failed because the working directory is undefined or invalid. Directory: D:\.... when uploading the PO import template. I had a look through the support pages and came across the below:h...

VMs missing Hosts

I am currently support 2 customers who both have the same issue that a number of their VMs are missing host data in FNMS. 1 of the customers in question only has about 40% of their VMs showing hosts.What is the best way to troubleshoot, increase the ...

Cirtix non-persistent workloads inventory

One customer asked about the inventory support for non-persistent workloads delivered by Citrix Provisioning Services, Citrix 7.15 LTSR and 1912 LTSR. I failed to find related statement in our standard documents but as per the attached document it se...

Solved Imports and Recon failed with error : Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

Hi All, We have FNMS 2019R2 on prem. On this last friday we moved our environment from DR to Production inluding FNMS instance along with all other applications instances. However, right after the migration to Production, while FNMS app is running f...

ImIronMan by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

ServiceNow integration virtual machines

We have the integration set up between FNMS and ServiceNow. It looks like the Flexera Asset Import is creating Assets for all machines with an Asset Type = Workstation.The OOB business adapter doesn't map anything to the Asset Type. Therefore, my ass...

SCCM Integration Questions

we have been integrated with SCCM for years and are having constant issues with receiving old inventory.  We would like to add a filter that removes devices from the data input older than 30 days.  Would someone please point me in the right direction...

Solved Office365 licenses

Hi,1. Integration has been done between Flexera and Office365. In this case, if we have procured any new O365 licenses, does the new license automatically reflects in Flexera or do we need to manually create new license and from there on, it picks th...

Business Adapter -> Importing Organizational Units

Hi All,I am working on importing organizational units from our HR system. It is possible for Organizational Units to move within the tree as we go through re-organizations.  Is it possible to import organizational units without providing the full pat...