cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved FNMS On premise build Support

Does any one know if there is support ( online as well) available for on premise builds.I need some help with development environment build, the sql log files are fine but the installation is failing looking for a stored procedure.  

FlexLM License position

Hi all!We need to make a BA for the extraction of the consumptions of concurrent users. This BA will only introduce the maximum peak of concurrent users in a day.What information is necessary to achieve a total monitoring of consumption? Any hint on ...

Solved TIBCO Instance (OS process id) metrics

Hi,Would anyone who has worked with TIBCO before know how to set up metrics by "Instance" in FNMS for TIBCO Rendezvous products?As defined by the metrics for TIBCO Rendezvous, "Instance" means a TIBCO Rendezvous daemon or a TIBCO Rendezvous client wh...

Itziar by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved All discovered devices - IP Address in Name column

Hi,we have configured a discovery and inventory rule to do a zero touch inventory. Rule discovered a device and did not queue zero touch inventory since it found that device has got agent installed.Device is appearing on the All inventory.But on All ...

Unassigned subnets - why manage them?

I was asked for Flexera's insight into why should Unassigned subnets be managed?   What could happen if there are Unassigned subnets? The environment is FNMS-CloudInventory Data Sources:SCCMFlexNet Agent on all servers (Physical / Virtual)Active Dire...

FlexNet Beacon "unable to load Azure Powershell"

Hi,I'm trying to connect a beacon to Azure, but although the server has all the required access, the FlexNet Beacon displays that error (cf screen 1)Problem is, PowerShell seems to be installed (cf screen 2).Does anyone have a clue on how to solve th...