cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

DB Query to gather duplicate assets without linked inventory not from the Web Ui but the DB directly

Hello  customer wants  a DB Query to gather duplicate assets without linked inventory not from the Web UI but the DB directly, I did a Query to the dbo.Asset view but the linked inventory field is not in that view, can someone share the tables I need...

Assessment result - FNMS 2020 R1

In the FNMS 2020 R1 there is a new feature. The feature shows the license and there is a column with  Assessment result. We are looking for clarification for the various status of the Assessment Result like "Rejected" and the Assessment reason. 

Solved Powershell Adapters not loaded in Inventory systems

Hi All,In one of our customer  on the beacon UI -> Inventory systems when we try to create a powershell source connection, no adapters are getting displayed. when we click on the drop down menu no values like Amazon webservices, Microsoft 365 ,Salesf...

Solved FNMS 2020 R2

Hi,Customers are asking, will there be a FNMS 2020 R2 this year?Best regards,Markward

mfranz by Level 17 Champion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IATrack success stories

I’m curious to know if anyone has had success using IATrack with Hyperion.   Some info that would be helpful is:What version of FNMS are you using?Are you confident the application user information IATrack provides is accurate?Was the implementation ...

Last Inventory Date collected from ADDM

Is anyone else concerned that the last inventory date listed in the UI is not actually the date that software and hardware inventory was last collected from the servers?Its is collecting the 'Last successful CMDB sync' date which is not the date of a...

Application must consume more than one license

Dear Community, I have come across a situation that an application is to consume from two licenses but is consuming only one based on priority. Is there a way that I can set it to consume from both the licenses? Also, does the ability of an applicati...

sanbeam by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos