cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNMS x SCCM Integration

Hi Guys,

We have FNMS and SCCM Here, it are integrated to collect Inventoried Machines from SCCM, but we have a necessity....

We have a Blacklist Report on FlexNet and we would like to remove those Softwares using SCCM. I dont jonw if someone did it... and if its possible....

In My mind we have a problem, because the name o the Software in FNMS is different than SCCM, we need to find something in common.... Could be SWID Tags, but im not getting this info in FNMS yet, im including some diretories to try to collect.

Do you know any idea?

Basically the question is: how do I get SCCM to understand that I want to remove software based on FNMS reports?

(1) Reply
mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion

Hi,

You can link recognized applications to the original evidence from SCCM. I am not sure if the inventory side of SCCM (installer evidence) does link to the software packages deployed by SCCM. Even if it would somehow link, I doubt it would be smart making this an automated process. There is just too much that can go wrong.

Also: If this software is on a blacklist, it should never have been installed in the first place. While yes, you need to clean up once, in the long run it is about preventing such applications being installed.

Best regards,

Markward