cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Pulling Inventory from Oracle OCI Cloud

we are facing the problem to discover server inventory from Oracle OCI Cloud.. please confirm if we can scan inventory from Oracle OCI Cloud into FlexNet Manager Suite ( Cloud). If yes please guide instructions around it. Type of Server Model : QEMU ...

Creating a Harvesting Report in FNMS

Hello everyone,Can someone educate me on a way I can figure out how to create a report (for my customer) that will recommend licenses for harvesting.Basically...Column 1: License NameColumn 2: EditionColumn 3: VersionColumn 4: Last Log on UserColumn ...

jhanes by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Restricting purchases

If I have an entity (merger/acquisition) that purchases its own software, what is the best way to restrict those purchases to that entity in FNMS so that no other entity can use them?  Would you put all the purchases under 1 license then use Group As...

Reducing support browser versions

Hi all, We've recently been going through Flexnet Manager Suite and updating the 3rd party components that we make use of to the latest versions to provide better stability and ensure they are the versions currently supported by each producer. One of...

Where is the SDK folder on the vCenter device?

For setting up vmWare Introspection, the Flexera service account must be given read-only access to the SDK folder on the vCenters with propogate to children checked.  My vmWare engineer doesn't know where this SDK folder is.  Can anyone advise as thi...

Unrecognized Evidence - Save Advanced Filter View

Hi there,I'm trying to create a monthly report to submit Unrecognized Evidence for our primary in-scope publishers. The list currently contains 24 publishers which I've created an advanced filter for.Is it possible to save this advanced filter view a...