cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Unrecognized Evidence - Save Advanced Filter View

Hi there,I'm trying to create a monthly report to submit Unrecognized Evidence for our primary in-scope publishers. The list currently contains 24 publishers which I've created an advanced filter for.Is it possible to save this advanced filter view a...

Solved Query FNMS user entitlements

Our User Access Management system would like to query the FNMS database to retrieve the list of users with access to FNMS, as well as associated privileges (user, operator, admin).Has anyone done that before or knows what table(s) to query to access ...

snorroy by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Content store database creation

I am installing FNMS on multiple servers. In the SQLServer section, I ran multiples scripts to create database, Inventory, Compliance, ect. But for the content store, How should I build the 'contentStore' for Analytics? There is no script. What do I ...

JeanRM by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

FNMS agent versions and locations

Hello,Can Flexera please post and maintain an article with all available agent versions and numbers. At this moment it is almost impossible to keep track of agent versions and their numbers. Many customer who are upgrading like to see for example if ...

Ronny_OO7 by Level 8 Champion
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

FNMS Active Directory Group Members Appears to Be Failing

Our server is in domain X. In the beacon we specify an AD import from domain Y with a username and password from domain Y. However, the AD import brings in users, computers, and group members from domain X only. Inspecting the .actdir file confirms t...

afilla by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Flexnet SAP Authorization role Permission

Need your support with role  authorization aligned with Admin & Satellite  , SAP Security team has raised the below concern Authorization objectAccess LevelS_TABU_DISRole has display access to all tables however the  tool is checking certain tables h...

SRicky by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos