cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Office365 adapter Implementation

Recently we have upgraded to FlexNet Manager Suite 2019 R2. Previously we were using the FlexNet Manager Suite 2018 R2, Now, We are trying to implement the office365 adapters.There are 2 ways of implementation.1)FlexNet Manager Suite’s Multi-Tenant A...

aprabha by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Office365 adapter implmentation

Recently we have upgraded to FlexNet Manager Suite 2019 R2. Previously we were using the FlexNet Manager Suite 2018 R2, Now, We are trying to implement the office365 adapters.Could you please help us with the procedure that how can we make the connec...

aprabha by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Office365 Adapter Implementation

Recently we have upgraded to FlexNet Manager Suite 2019 R2. Previously we were using the FlexNet Manager Suite 2018 R2, Now, We are trying to implement the office365 adapters.Is there any possibility that the application server would get after during...

aprabha by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

vCenter targets not saving

Hi,Having an issue at the moment where we have vCenters located in secure environments (PNF)and although I can add some of the vCenters as targets and run the import when I recheckthe target the vCenters have dropped out.The vCenter import is not fin...

Multiple beacons configure while installing Agent

We have multiple beacons in our environment. We would like to provide all the beacons servers in the bootstrapping file  e.g. msgsetup.ini file for windows, unix, mac, etc. It will help where we have multiple domain and they can't access beacon insta...

User Hardware Assets Not Listed

When viewing the hardware section of the user properties in FlexNet Manager Suite 2018 R1, I notice that the Assets portion of the form only displays device hardware assets. Is there a configuration to enable all hardware assets, including non-device...

RobertH by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos