Some users may experience issues accessing the Product and Licensing Center. We are actively investigating the issue and working towards a resolution.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new Oracle database inventory error

Hi all,

I'm facing a brand new Oracle Db inventory error, I was wondering if any of you have seen it before.

I found this in literature but did'nt help me

https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Knowledge-Base/Oracle-Stand-alone-Inventory-Agent-for-FlexNet-Manager-Suite/ta-p/114277

Error is,

License term PurlBladeOracle was not found in file C:\Program Files (x86)\Flexera Software\Inventory Beacon\RemoteExecution\Public\Inventory\InventorySettings.xml

also attached here below

(4) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
This message suggests that your FlexNet Manager Suite license does not include the rights the enable Oracle Database inventory to be gathered. You can check what rights are included in your license by clicking the system menu > "FlexNet Manager Suite License" menu option.
(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)
This is not the case, we inventored a lot of Oracle db during the project, I have this error only on this target server (for now).
I checked the page and the 2 boxes on the top are active, and it always has been.
Could be other reasons?

Hi,

Perhaps the inventorysettings.xml got corrupted during the download from a beacon. I would recommend replacing the inventorysettings.xml from another server or directly from the application server.

Regards

Stefan

Since the rule is automated I suppose the xml is placed there every time we scan the system. But I will check, thanks.