cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

When to use restrictions and group assignment

Hi Guys,I wondered if you can help as I'm struggling to understand the difference between Restrictions and Group Assignment in the Licence Properties tab, and when you would use either to lock down a licence.On our FNMS instance, we purchase entitlem...

bmaudlin by Level 9 Champion
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Oracle transparency for MSP

Hi, we are in the middle of upgrading our multi-tenant FlexNet Manager Suite environment for MSPs to the latest release 2020 R1 and are facing some strange behavior in regards to the newly introduced Oracle transparency functionality within the Oracl...

oqueck by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

FNMS New User Orientation

Trying not to recreate the wheel here. We are looking for a training doc we can give to new Flex users, typically View Only & View plus Reporting type users that goes over the menus, the UI, how to setup views and filters, and general navigation thro...

Flexnet agent

Hello,I would like confirmation if the flexnet agent has any type of dependency with Java? We need to upgrade our version of java that has been deployed to all machines and need to understand if we upgrade will it cause any issues to the flexnet agen...

Solved CSP error post FNMS 2020R2 upgrade

Hi,post upgrading FNMS 2019 R1 to 2020R2 i received the following HttpContentSecurityPolicy error. can someone assist how to overcome this issue An unexpected error occurred (047d55cc-d7df-437e-b4c0-59802dcaf1a2)System.Reflection.TargetInvocationExce...

Building a Report in FNMS

Both the Publisher Summary and License Summary reports include a column titled,"Under Purchased (USD)"Is it possible to include this option when creating a report via Report Builder? I have been unable to find it.Thanks!

Solved VM Host Cleanup

Hi,We are having agentless Vmware Inavtory based on API which pulls data from vCenters, apparently, there are number VM hosts we have seen which inventoried log back still those are present in All inventory. I have the below queries on that.Will auto...