cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Ivanti Agent to Replace SCCM

Hi,

I'm Hisham. My organization had fully implemented Flexera since 2019. We have deployed Flexnet agent to all servers in Data Center. As for devices (PCs, laptops, workstations etc) we leveraged on System Center Configuration Manage (SCCM) agents which has been deployed through out the entire network as data collector. So far, we have no issue with server inventory. However, we noticed there are inaccuracy and inconsistency on devices e.g. total number of devices, software version etc. After series of troubleshooting, we found the issues was due to SCCM.

Since we have also deployed Patch Management Tools i.e. Ivanti to the entire organization recently, is it possible for Flexera to leverage on Ivanti to replace SCCM as data collector for all the devices? 

(1) Reply
mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion

Hi Hisham,

It looks like there's c urrently no working inventory adapter available: https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Forum/Ivanti-Endpoint-Manager/td-p/183261

If the data source is not too bad, an experienced consultant should be able to create an adapter in 2-3 days.

Best regards,

Markward