cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Matlab Toolbox Mapping?

Hello -We've adopted both the FNMS and FNMEA in August of 2020 to help capture our software landscape. My question is; how can we track the consumption of Matlab toolboxes associated to our standalone license install counts or bundle our Matlab toolb...

holgma by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

agentless procedure

Hi community,My client wants to inventory 8i/9i databases on redhat servers, except he doesn't want to use the agent, but he wants to use the beacon.my questions :- do I have to create a unix account and a sysdba account on the redhat servers? or jus...

FNMS Xenapp agent powershell requirements

Hi,Can anyone confirm does FNMS Xenapp Agent requires to have "Enable-PSRemoting" within powershell ? Intent is to deploy Xenapp agent on one delivery controller which will talk to all the other delivery controllers. For this to work do we have to en...

Solved API | Flexera

Hello Dear Community, I was just curious to know if there was something that I can learn from an API perspective that Flexnet Manager Suite Cloud actually has in it's OOTB solution. When there comes a need to integrate systems via API calls.Any infor...

Cloaky by Level 7
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

When to use restrictions and group assignment

Hi Guys,I wondered if you can help as I'm struggling to understand the difference between Restrictions and Group Assignment in the Licence Properties tab, and when you would use either to lock down a licence.On our FNMS instance, we purchase entitlem...

bmaudlin by Level 9 Champion
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Oracle transparency for MSP

Hi, we are in the middle of upgrading our multi-tenant FlexNet Manager Suite environment for MSPs to the latest release 2020 R1 and are facing some strange behavior in regards to the newly introduced Oracle transparency functionality within the Oracl...

oqueck by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

FNMS New User Orientation

Trying not to recreate the wheel here. We are looking for a training doc we can give to new Flex users, typically View Only & View plus Reporting type users that goes over the menus, the UI, how to setup views and filters, and general navigation thro...