cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Enterprise Group Assignment Permissions

I am looking for the correct permissions to allow a user to change the "Assign License Entitlement to group type"  under the group assignment tab in the License Properties. The user currently has a read only  account and the option only allows for lo...

Beacon policy not updating

Hi,We have built 3 new servers and installed the beacons, status of those in the UI is showing as up to date and the beacon UI test connection shows FNMS connection succeeded. However, the installation log is showing the status as program exited with...

MacOS Agent Automated Install ?.

Hello, does any know of a way to automatically install the MacOS FNMS Agent with being promoted or disabling Gatekeeper? If we run the install we are asked lots of questions and it would be better if we could script this in to a answer file. Also in ...

Custom reports with dynamic links

In FlexNet Management Suite it is possible to create custom reports (FNMS Repots section).Such report can call underlying SQL stored procedure, or SQL query, defined in SearchSQL column of [FNMSCompliance].[dbo].[ComplianceSavedSearch_MT] table.If re...

marius by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to handle Oracle ESL (Embeded Software License) license

Hi,I'm currently diving into our Oracle Licenses and found that we have some Oracle embeded licenses that came from a third part business application.Licenses are for Oracle database standard edition and I wonder how to manage these king of situation...

Run4Fun by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Matlab Toolbox Mapping?

Hello -We've adopted both the FNMS and FNMEA in August of 2020 to help capture our software landscape. My question is; how can we track the consumption of Matlab toolboxes associated to our standalone license install counts or bundle our Matlab toolb...

holgma by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

agentless procedure

Hi community,My client wants to inventory 8i/9i databases on redhat servers, except he doesn't want to use the agent, but he wants to use the beacon.my questions :- do I have to create a unix account and a sysdba account on the redhat servers? or jus...