cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Publishers post-M&A/divestiture

Seeing the recent announcement about the Veritas/Symantec updates made in FNMS, that has me wondering what best practices folks follow as a broad approach.  In the 8 years we've been running this program, there have been numerous mergers, acquisition...

Solved In FNMS does Beacon/App Server do multicasting

We are trying to understand multicast traffic from FNMS Beacon/App Server perspective and if FNMS does multicast, when and why does it do and is it still useful.Has anyone come across network congestion caused by fnms with multicast traffic.

Solved Software Recognition

Good-day Folks,I would like to know the percentage of softwares used in your corporation and that FlexNet is able to identify in the environment through the Flexera source (ARL), not the local one.Thanks in advance.

Report on Flexnet Manager Alerts

Hello,We have on-premise FlexNet Manager 2019 R2 installed. One of our licensing managers needs to see a report of any alerts issued by FlexNet Manager for any product licensing issues. I can't seem to find where I can create such a report using repo...

Solved License Summary - Compliance Status at Risk

Hi there,I have a license showing as at risk, but the product owner has confirmed the services are stopped and no licenses are being consumed. Servers are due to be decommissioned but they're still currently showing as active, hence the application i...

Solved Upgrading FNMS from 2019 R1 to 2020 R2

Hi,The FlexNet Manager I'm currently working with is the 2019 R1 version.I'd like to upgrade it using the "FlexNet Manager Suite Installer 2020 R2".Will that upgrade include every change from in-between versions (2019 R2 and 2020 R1) as well ?Kind re...

Importing Oracle Audit Evidence Data from 3rd Party Sources

Hi,One of my customers is running BMC Discovery. Data quality is good so far and, as always, having a managed data source makes life easy for the license management team. Oracle inventory is currently collected via remote inventory rule. And again, f...

mfranz by Level 17 Champion
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos