cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

ARL/SKU/PURL Update Failed

Hell All,Facing issue with the ARL/SKU/PURL Update.Below is the error.[.RecognitionImportTool] [ERROR] Could not extract C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\FlexNet Manager Platform\DataImport\Content\SKU[.RecognitionImportTool] [ERROR] Failed to verify ...

Solved SCCM import failed

We have integrated SCCM into Flexera. From yesterday due to some technical issue unable to login into SCCM Database and, Full Reconciliation got failed. We have already Ignore the inventory option from Beacon for SCCM connection also enable Connectio...

Flexera One UAT

Dear support team,we are migrated to Flexera One since 1st of April, now i would like to know what link do i have to use to get to the UAT environment. I tried several possible combinations but i got always redirected to the Flexera One page.  thanks...

Solved EOSL information needed

Hi, we would need all EOSL information and dates exported into excel and would like to know how to best achieve this. Is there a view available for this, or could a new report being created, which contains the following information for each software ...

oqueck by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 10 replies
  • 3 kudos

PURL & SKU Update failed

Facing issue while updating SKU/PURL. Downloaded the latest PURL & SKU from the PLC site and update it manually but it gives the below error.Delete all the folders under "G:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\FlexeNet Manager Platform\DataImport\Content\" ...

Solved VMWare Tanzu

https://tanzu.vmware.com/tanzu I have just been informed that this product will be deployed in our environment by our VMWare team.  Is this on Flexera's radar yet?  I am going to assume that the 2019 R2 On-Prem product (and agents) we are using may n...

CIS Datacenter, apps installed but zero consumption?

I have a CIS Datacenter license which has mostly been configured through SKU automation. All of the permitted applications have been associated to the license.A number of the applications are showing lots of installs. Despite this, the actual license...

jq3i4h9u by Level 6
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need for AD Import in an untracked domain

At one of my customers we are currently performing the AD Import from the beacon into 4 domains. The SAM team doesn't care about the users in one of the domains from a license tracking standpoint and we are not performing any remote or agent inventor...

dbeckner by Level 10 Champion
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved FNMS Inventory Beacon - auto upgrade failes

Since the release of FNMS 2019 R2, we have had problems with the automatic update of the Inventory Beacons.After a successful update of the FNMS application to a new release, we have enabled the update for the Inventory Beacons. However, the Beacons ...

2020-08-17_11h49_13.png 2020-08-17_12h00_14.png 2020-08-17_10h12_50.png
Liebi123 by Level 4
  • 18 replies
  • 17 kudos