cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Using Ivanti Agent to Replace SCCM

Hi,I'm Hisham. My organization had fully implemented Flexera since 2019. We have deployed Flexnet agent to all servers in Data Center. As for devices (PCs, laptops, workstations etc) we leveraged on System Center Configuration Manage (SCCM) agents wh...

Solved Sources for Cognos (customize and creation)

Good afternoon,We are building in Cognos few dashboards to show specific information. But we are a bit limited about the sources included in Cognos.Following the tool, we have access to the following source:Flexera Asset Management ModelFlexera Data ...

2 entries for same host with different device type

Dears,In all inventory, when I look for a host based on Model, I can see 2 entries for same host.Under Inventory device type, for 1 entry it says virtual machine and for the other it is VM Host.Could someone please shed some light on this? Why the di...

aansari by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

FNMS API - How to filter?

Dear Team,Using the Compliance API I noticed functions like GetCustomViewWithFormattedFilterString  and GetCustomViewWithSingleFilter. I need these to retrieve a filtered version of my custom view. However, when I call these functions I keep getting ...

Solved After integrating with Azure, We are unable to get the Host and Devise name details in Cloud service provider Inventory.

Hi all,We have configured the Azure Connector in our environment. We are using Default azure connector provided by flexera to fetch the Devices on Azure environment.As per the documentation provided by flexera(mention flexera docs link), we have impl...

Solved Private Data Location

Hi,I'm looking for files that record any front-end user action (log in/off, data creation or modification, ... )Does FNMS generate this kind of log files ?Have a nice day 

FlexNet Beacon service stops and not starting

Hi Forum,We are having an FNMS Cloud setup on EU instance and the Beacon upgrade is set to Install Apporved versions."Detected that the Beacon Upgrade is required. Current version: '16.2.0.11' , required: '15.1.0.11' self upgrade not possible now bec...

Solved FlexNet Agent hasnt inventoried for more than 90 days

Hi All, Does anyone know what the cause of FlexNet Agent has not inventoried on the Oracle server for more than 90 days? Is it possible the agent is no longer working on this server? (uninstalled or broken). Or there is an Oracle error inside (ORA-01...

Device Installation Details Report Source

There is a report called Device Installation Details under License Compliance/Applications. I wanted to be able to pull the information from the datatbase to get the info for a large subset of devices, does anyone know where this report is stored on ...

rclark0 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved URL for downloading SKU Library

Is this link broken for anyone else?https://update.managesoft.com/ProductUseRights/PURL.cabThis URL is to download the SKU library.

jhanes by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos