cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

ARL Update

When will the ARL be updated for those products that IBM divested to Breakwater Solutions?Thank You!

FNMS Application Usage Metering

Regarding FNMS Application Usage Metering, we are trying to understand why the default settings have:UseMSI  = True as the defaultUseAddRemove = False as defaultIs there a reason why the UseAddRemove is set to False?  Can we have both set to true wit...

Agent configuration on AWS

Hi,I was asked by the customer if they should put the full agent on there configuration templates because they use auto scaling. I didn't see anything in the documentation that discusses this. Can someone advise if we should use the full agent or the...

Monitoring Flexera using BMC TrueSight

We have Felxera on-premiseAnd we need to monitor the Flexera  application server and beacon server  in case of something went down or changed.BMC TrueSight  used for monitoring What is required to enable the monitoring? what must be monitored? Apprec...

Anasmok by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using Ivanti Agent to Replace SCCM

Hi,I'm Hisham. My organization had fully implemented Flexera since 2019. We have deployed Flexnet agent to all servers in Data Center. As for devices (PCs, laptops, workstations etc) we leveraged on System Center Configuration Manage (SCCM) agents wh...