cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Disable license notifications - Flexnet 2020 R1

Hi,We have just renewed and have reduced our device numbers - as we are now within 5% of the total we are getting "reminders" that we are within our license limit.Can this be switched off - or does it gradually stop coming up (seems to for me)?Thanks

Solved SS&C acquisition of DST Systems

Hello,Is the ARL fully updated regarding this acquisition as I can see listings for DST Systems, DST International and SS&C.Just checking that all applications are reflecting the correct publisher name before creating licenses.Thanks

Solved General Application Recognition Question

Hello,I'm investigating a publisher (VistaSource) and no app details are returned in Installed or All Application reports and there is no Unrecognized Evidence.Does this mean the publisher is not currently present in Flexera's ARL, or a wider issue a...

Solved FlexNet Inventory Agent Vs 3rd Party Agent

Hi Folks,What are some key differences between FlexNet Inventory Agent and 3rd Party Agent (like SCCM or ILMT) and how FlexNet agent is better than others for inventory gathering.Will Appreciate your valuable inputs.Thanks

Unprocessed Purchases, Recommended License

Can anyone tell me what specific criteria Flex uses to come up with the Recommended License suggestion? 90 % of the time those recommendations are incorrect and I would like to see if I can improve that. I am pretty sure the SKU and the license name ...

Date Last Run for reports is off

Hello, Currently facing an issue where the Date Last Run field in the report configuration report list section of FlexNet Manager is showing two hours before the current time. I've checked that the report time zone in the settings and the server's ti...

ATD_IT by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved SAP Solution manager connecting to two beacons

Good morning/afternoon for everyone.We are trying to connect a SAP Solution Manager to a newer beacon. The actual SAP Solution Manager has a working 2018R2 SAP transports/binaries on it, and is collecting by means of USMM from it's SAP satellites.The...