cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Reporting on COGNOS

Hello, Within our FNMS we have configured multiple top Publishers, and our stakeholders are looking forward to receive various reports on purchased licenses, consumption, type of license, etc. We restrict access to FNMS for this moment just to SAM an...

Solved Port 53571 Used for FNMS On Premises

Our network team found FNMS XenApp Agent is using port 53571.  It was blocked on the firewall so they opened it up as a test and the data was able to transfer to the database.I have searched the documentation for that port and I don't see it referenc...

AWS Powershell adapter - Test Connection Error

Hi,A customer is getting this error message when testing their AWS connections:The actual inventory import is running fine, so it's not really a problem, but does anyone see the same in their environment?By the way, taking hte screenshot, the Beacon ...

2021-03-23_17h07_04.png
mfranz by Level 17 Champion
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing Corporate Unit Hierarchy

We are looking into changing our hierarchy of corporate units. Currently, we have multiple corporate units set up for workstations and and for servers. Our intent is to subordinate all the Workstation Corporate Units under a single "Enterprise-Workst...

sissonr by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved Command Line for Unix FNMS Policy Update

We use this command line to force a policy request for the FNMS Agent on the Windows side:C:\Program Files (x86)\ManageSoft\Policy Client\mgspolicy.exe -t machineWhat is the equivalent on the Unix/Linux side?  I can't find it in the documentation (pr...