cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Error installing FNMP

During the installation, we have had an issue. Could you help us to resolve it?. After we have executed the command: .\Config.ps1 "Config\FMS Windows Authentication Config.xml" and clicked ok after completing the Credentials for the Beacon Service A...

Report Builder - Filtered Install count

Does anyone know of a way to filter the "Installed Count" in Report Builder to a specific domain or corporate structure without having to list every device. I would like to create a report that is filtered by domain and corporate structure that will ...

FNMP Licenses, Agents and vCenter

Hi all,I have a doubt regarding FNMP, its license, agents and vcenter.I'll ask my question with my real case:- We have 1000 licenses purchased for FlexNet Manager Suite.- We are going to deploy Flexera agent in 1000 servers.- In order to retrieve the...

Purchase order: more line items

In Flexnet manager platform 9.2 you were able to add more line items to a Purchase order. However in FlexNet Manager Platform 2015 I cannot or am I missing something ?Hope for an answer soon

Retired license & PO

Hi,This is my first thread, sorry if I did/said something incorrect So, I'm using FNMS and have licenses linked to a PO.When I set licenses as retired, the FNMS keeps counting the licenses, even if we may not user them anymore.So, found a solution by...

ARL UPDATE failed

Hello,how can i resolve this problem?Failed to update version 1830 on 3/1/2015LOG:3/1/2015 2:13:15 AM :ARLCheckInstallerEvidenceUIDUniqueness: Checking that UIDs for InstallerEvidence record are unique3/1/2015 2:13:15 AM :ERROR: Duplicate UIDs exist ...

How to Add Microsoft MLS file

Hi,I am a new user to the flexera application, as we have setup completed in our environment.Currently I am looking to update the Microsoft MLS true up file of 2015 and 2014 added. Could any one help me how to approach or upload the file to have the ...