cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Bulk loading/updating of hardware asset records

Hi, all.  Hope this is the right forum.  Newbie to this portal.  I'm a Flexnet user and my role is to collect bulk lists of new HARDWARE assets to create, or to process bulk lists of assets to set to 'disposed', etc.  Each time I have to prepare a fi...

Solved FNMS Upgrade error - 2020R1

I got error while upgrading from 2019 R2 to 2020 R1. While execute command .\Config.ps1 "Config\FNMS Windows Authentication Config.xml" updateconfig ==============Completed step Configure ECM portal logging config file.Web application server configur...

Solved Publisher Verification

Please advise.  When searching for the application, ExamDiff Pro,  the publisher returned is NewSoft. Has the publisher changed from Prestosoft? Thank you. 

Solved FNMS 2021R1 Cloud License model field

Hello FlexeraFNMS now contains a new field called :Cloud License model.My question Now is how is this data fieled filled? Is this only done automaticly ? Or is for example byol/payg coming from the Azure connector (seems not to be the case) If it is ...

Ronny_OO7 by Level 8 Champion
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

vCenter API version 6.0

Does FlexNet Manager support the inventory collection from vCenter version 6.0.0 and API version 6.0?I am troubleshooting failed inventory from a vcenter using the same credentials used successfully on 3 other vCenters. The log is reporting --<Messag...

dbeckner by Level 10 Champion
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos