cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

FNM ServiceNow Integration - Hints Needed

I am working with an OnPrem FNM 2020 R1 and we are trying to connect to ServiceNow to do both Imports and Exports. From what we can see, we are able to connect to ServiceNow, Generate the tokens, and start the import process. However, all of the Impo...

afilla by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Does Flexera agent has self-housekeeping feature to clean up agent logs if older than xxx days ?

Hello TeamI am wondering if Flexera agent itself has feature to delete/remove the agent related log if it's older than xxx days?Most of the Agent preference related to log LogFileOld/LogFileSize etc but doesn't seem to have Delete feature here.If it'...

Big_Kev by Level 7 Champion
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Tableau local installs covered by SaaS User license

We have Tableau Creator licenses, which is a SaaS product, licensed by user (FNMS license type = SaaS user)This product gives us rights to Tableau Desktop, which is a locally-installed application, which is showing up in our Unlicensed Applicaitons.I...

Oracle Business Adaptor

Hi Everyone!!!I am trying to make a connection to an oracle database to extract some data.I have downloaded the Oracle Provider for OLE DB needed to make this connection.The client has provided the information to put in the tnsnames.ora which is alre...

Oracle DB Discovery method for versions 12c and up

Hi, I have a customer who has an environment with mixed versions for Oracle, from versions 11 to 19,  unfortunately the agent cannot be installed on the DB servers so we are only using Direct Collection of Oracle Inventory from the Beacon Rules, afte...

AWS EC2 inventory for multiple accounts

Has anyone had success with inventorying AWS across multiple accounts using a Beacon deployed in AWS?I have an on-prem FNM server, and beacon that is an EC2 deployed in a main account in AWS.   We configured the roles and policies according to this:h...

cdubs76 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Flexera Library Updates - URLs required

One of customer wants the exact URLs to be whitelisted for all FNMS library updates , are the below URLs are correct or there are more ?https://www.managesoft.com:443/support/Compliance/RecognitionAfter82.cabhttps://www.managesoft.com:443/support/Co...

emtmeta by Level 7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos