cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to attend Instructor lled training virtual classs session

I have already registered for a Instructot led course, however not sure about the procedure. Will I get an invite for the schedule and link to join class. Please advise.

(1) Solution
DavidHC
By Level 3 Flexeran
Level 3 Flexeran

Hi Saggarwal.

You should have received an automated email confirming the registration. If you didn't - let me know, there might be an adjustment we need to make to the registration automation on that particular course.

Looks like you've signed up for the virtual Flexera One IT Asset Management course running in the Americas in December? You'll receive an email a little closer to the time with a link for the virtual environment, joining instructions, and a Teams meeting invitation. This is usually sent out the week prior to the class.

Looking forward to having you in the class.

If you have any further question regarding training - drop an email to learning.flexera.com - one of the team will be able to assist.

PS - there's some great ITAM fundamentals materials in the Learning Center - getting familiar with these prior to course will probably result in a more rewarding training experience for you.

PREVIEW

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
DavidHC
By Level 3 Flexeran
Level 3 Flexeran

Hi Saggarwal.

You should have received an automated email confirming the registration. If you didn't - let me know, there might be an adjustment we need to make to the registration automation on that particular course.

Looks like you've signed up for the virtual Flexera One IT Asset Management course running in the Americas in December? You'll receive an email a little closer to the time with a link for the virtual environment, joining instructions, and a Teams meeting invitation. This is usually sent out the week prior to the class.

Looking forward to having you in the class.

If you have any further question regarding training - drop an email to learning.flexera.com - one of the team will be able to assist.

PS - there's some great ITAM fundamentals materials in the Learning Center - getting familiar with these prior to course will probably result in a more rewarding training experience for you.

PREVIEW