cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Retiring Licenses

What's the 'best practice" for retiring licenses so they don't show as Under-Consumed. I've been changing the status of the licenses to RETIRED and changing the compliance status to NOT TRACKED but the license shows as Under-Consumed since its not in...

jrobs3 by Level 4
  • 12 replies
  • 2 kudos

Import failed. Error: Arithmetic overflow error converting expression to data type int. The statement has been terminated. Mapped 0 external File Evidence IDs

Hello All, Wondering if any one has come across this error while Inventory Import - Readers "Import failed. Error: Arithmetic overflow error converting expression to data type int. The statement has been terminated. Mapped 0 external File Evidence ID...

Solved Another Oracle Java question - Java Platform 8

Has anyone come across this - I found that there is a lot of evidence whereby the Assigned application and the eventual Recognized application are different.For example: The Assigned application is showing to Java Runtime Environment 8 Standard, but ...

Error to make (Oracle).ndi

Dear,I'm trying to inventory Oracle but there was an error as following. I didn't know some what happened during inventory Oracle.ndi. do anybody know this problem?Regards, Smith.<?xml version="1.0"?><Inventory Tracker="17.0.1" MachineName="hgsplmdev...

Invalid inventory settings file found, recognition rules and scripts will not be executed.

Dear,I'm  trying to install agent 17.0.1 to detect oracle database but there was an error regarding "[2022�� 1�� 11�� ȭ���� ���� 07�� 08�� 51� (G, 0)] {16512} Skipping Oracle database inventory. Failed to find inventory settings with the Oracle inven...

SCCM 2111 Upgrade

We need to know if SCCM 2111 will be supported.  Looking at the supported inventory data sources, I don’t see that version under Microsoft Software Center Configuration Manager.  We will be upgrading to the newer version at the end of the month.  We ...

shill2 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

FNMS agent (ndtrack.exe) is locking files

Hi,In our environment, we have FNMS agent deployed on servers with file inventory scanning enabled.Recently we spotted that some of the files were locked while scanning was running.Agent was executing scanning of E drive at the time when files were l...

marius by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Error downloading business adapter configuration

Hi Forum,on prem Beacon engine log is showing the below error and what is the impact on the beacon because of this error, please suggest on how this can be addressedError downloading business adapter configurationError downloading business adapter co...

winvarma by Level 10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos