cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

License priority

HiWe have a software which consists of several licenses, depending on the version. All in all we have around 10 licenses and we do also have several devices with multiple versions installed.As a result the same device can be assigned to several licen...

Solved AWS inventory of accounts taking FOREVER.

Hello all,I wanted to see if what i'm experience is expected.  We have an EC2 instance running the beacon and is assigned an IAM role to grant the policies it needs to read all the instance data from the various accounts.  Our Cloud OPS team has gran...

cdubs76 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Source for IBM Installation Manager evidence

Hi,One of installer evidence types in Flexera is IBM Installation Manager. In our environment we have a lot of different IBM applications, but only a few of them are recognized based on IIM evidences.Can someone explain how IIM evidences are collecte...

Povilas by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved Retiring Licenses

What's the 'best practice" for retiring licenses so they don't show as Under-Consumed. I've been changing the status of the licenses to RETIRED and changing the compliance status to NOT TRACKED but the license shows as Under-Consumed since its not in...

jrobs3 by Level 4
  • 12 replies
  • 2 kudos