cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Audit Account Activity

Could I audit activity of account such as creating/deleting inventory record, creating/deleting hardware asset, etc.,?I think there will be a place (log files, Web UI) as this post mentioned https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Forum/Dele...

Container Inventory

we are using FNMS 2021 R1 version and as per our understanding this version of flexera is capable of collecting application inventory from Kubernetes. I would like to have some documents and roadmap on how to gather inventory form kubernetes using FN...

File Evidence

Hi, Need your help guys. I have a situation wherein in the process of software deployment via SCCM, it downloads the installer on the machine for easier installation (or if necessary uninstall the software). However, having a newer version of the sam...

Solved Evidence Template for Unrecognized Evidences

Hi,we have a lot of unrecognized evidences that we would like to have investigated and, in the best case scenario, assigned by Flexera.Is there a template for completing and collecting unrecognized evidence to send to Flexera? And where can i find it...

LuckyLu by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos