cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved duplicate devices

I opened a case on this as well but wondering if anyone else ran into this.Long story short, when we initially set up FlexNet Manager , we imported devices from SCCM/JAMF instead of going with the Flexera agent for discovery.I'm now noticing that the...

Red Hat licensing configuration

Hi all hope you can help. My company have a mixture of RHEL licenses, 2 core, 4 core etc, however, the issue I am having is with our one virtual node licenses, I basically want any virtual machine running RHEL to consume the virtual node license, I d...

FlexNet Beacon Engine service - Error 1053

When trying to start the FlexNet Beacon Engine service we are getting error 1053- “This service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion”.Can anyone help identify why we are receiving this message and how to resolve?Thanks.

IBM Regions Disappear after FlexNet Manager Suite North America: Production Release 2019 R1.6 - 18 September 2019

Hi Everyone, we just noticed that all of our IBM Regions have disappeared after last weeks FlexNet Manager Suite North America: Production Release 2019 R1.6 - 18 September 2019.I have opened a Case and re associated them but maybe worth a look in you...

Microsoft User CAL Metric Consumption

We have encountered problems with reconciliation of Microsodt product with the metric Microsoft USer/Device CAL, f.e. it concerns Azure DevOps Server and Project Server. Besides not having trackable usage of Project Server and Visual Studio Team Foun...