cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Unintsall and re-install agent on Solaris

Good dayA customer is trying to  uninstall the Solaris SPARC agent on their machine. Before uninstalling they removed:/var/opt/managesoft directory/opt/mananagesoft directory/etc/managesoft.ini fileWhen  trying to reinstall the agent they receive the...

Solved Update corporate unit based on domain

Hi Community,I have a tricky request from our customer.FNMS 2018 R2 on prem installation, full access to the databaseThe problem is the following, to map corporate unit to an inventory base on domain, the customer provide me a mapping table, with dom...

Deleting users from production environment

Hi... I will ask to have some help on a solution that I need to implement for an user. I'm having duplicated user account within user FNMS environment from O365. One of the proposed solutions is to manually delete the users that are coming from O365,...

Solved VCenter time out

Hi All,I was wondering if there is a setting in the registry where we can adjust the timeout setting for the Vccenter discovery and inventory. I am receiving timeout errors even when I try to use ESXQuery.  Please advise@ChrisG  Thanks,Steve

Solved Duplication caused by SCCM client

Hello Everyone,Here's the full situation:We have devices with both Flexera and SCCM agents installed. In few cases SCCM agent is not importing all the details (for example it's lacking serial number, or there is a mismatch between Mac address coming ...

JanPie by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAL Usage Inventory - "Rows" limitation

It would be EXTREMELY beneficial to me to be able to generate and export a CAL Usage Inventory report for ALL users within FNMS. Unfortunately, there appears to be a limitation of 100 rows per page when running that report and consequently, a limitat...

Saving Upgrade Rights without an Application

Hi,A colleague made me aware of some unexpected behavior of FNMS. I have double checked this in two FNMS 2019 R1 (HF4) environments.Here is the situation: When a license has no application linked, upgrade rights (to selected version & to date) cannot...

mfranz by Level 17 Champion
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos