cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Sharing Dashboards Permissions Error (Flexera Analytics)

Hello,I have created a Dashboard that I want to share with my team and when they click on the link, the error message below is generated:"The metadata for 'Flexera Data Models - Software Asset Management' did not load. Please contact your administrat...

davidle by Level 7
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Unrecognised Evidence

Hi there,We have some unrecognised evidence in FNMS and have logged a support case for the content team to add.  In the interim if we create an application manually and once created how will this show in FNMS when the ARL has been updated?  Will ther...

AngelaN by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor FNMS Cloud EU Region Performance

Hi Guys,Is anyone else experiencing poor FNMS performance? Since roughly 9am BST?Slow page turns, login authentication issues and pages timing out system wide are the key issues I am facing currently.

bmaudlin by Level 9 Champion
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Easy steps for collecting Oracle data by the agent

Hello,Does one you have some easy checklist/steps what to check if an agent doesn't collect the Oracle Instance data.A simple checklist would be very helpful to send to the administrators of the server and Database. In our environment most of Oracle ...

FrankvH by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nutanix VMWare wrong serial

Hello,We are using for a few of the VMwares from the manufacturer Nutanix. From the Vcenter inventory we receive the wrong serial number for the host (All: Refer to PRISM).Apparently this is a known issue as for Nutanix the serialnumber is stored som...

FrankvH by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Added value in Azure adapter

Good Day!I am searching for any details around the benefits from the Azure adapter? There are installation instructions, but what is the real benefit?For me it looks like the benefit would be in the matching to Inventory. Enriching the data and link ...

Ronny_OO7 by Level 8 Champion
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Inconsistent Mac Agent Install

A customer is having problems installing the Mac agent on multiple machines, but what is strange is that the same install process and package works on other machines. The logs for the failed installs show "launch path not accessible" and  "An error o...