cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Agent compatibility with Beacon versions

Does documentation exist that I can use as proof of backwards compatibility of the newest version of the Beacon application with older versions of the FlexNet Agent? Specifically I have a customer on 2017R3 that needs to upgrade their Beacon to be co...

JAMF integration overriden Mac OS agent

Hey Dear Community, I have a problem here - I had the Flexnet Agent installed on the Mac device which reported inventory (snapshot)But now when I checked the last inventory is coming in through the JAMF integration. We wanted to test our agent method...

Cloaky by Level 7
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Creating Assets from Virtual Machines

Hi,It used to be best practice not to create Assets from Virtual Machines in FNMS. Now, technically it is easily possible, just clicking "Create an asset" from the "All Inventory" view. But a customer noticed a difference between Computers and Virtua...

2019-09-20_09h25_18.png
mfranz by Level 17 Champion
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Group Assignment for multiple licenses

Hi,We are using the Group Assignment functionality to monitor usage by country based on purchases. It seem right now this must be set for each license, do anyone know of an option to set this for all or multiple licenses at once? 

Oracle RAC database inventory

If an adopted FNMS Inventory agent is unable to gather Oracle database inventory on Windows because OS authentication is disabled, it is my understanding that remote oracle database inventory via the beacon is the only viable option for Oracle invent...

Solved duplicate devices

I opened a case on this as well but wondering if anyone else ran into this.Long story short, when we initially set up FlexNet Manager , we imported devices from SCCM/JAMF instead of going with the Flexera agent for discovery.I'm now noticing that the...