cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

AD Custom Import

I’m creating an custom LDAP business adapter for importing various active directory user attributes. I’m struggling with the following items:How can I convert a retrieved value to lower case?How can I link the retrieved Manager (which is a distinguis...

mremkes by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Merging local Applications with ARL

In reference to >this topic< as it is already closed.We often have very detailed local, unrecognized evidence, e.g.:Altiris Inventory Solution - 8.5.4273.0Now what we do is:- if there's an application in the ARL: Altiris Inventory Solution 8.5 we ass...

Solved Missing Last Used Date for some applications

Hi,Would appreciate some help here.We don't get the column Last used date filled in for (in this case) Microsoft applications such as Visual studio.We are using the FlexNet agent.Are there some set up that needs to be done in order to get this inform...

KMaria by Level 5
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reflection for secure IT

Hi team Reflection for Secure IT (Microfocus/Attachmate) client installation is currently linked to the Reflection for Secure IT server in FNMS.Is there any justification for the installation to be linked to the server version of Reflection for secur...

Solved Manual PURL/SKU Download & Importer instructions

I found a KD related to 9.2 but wondering if a KD exists to manually download for FNMS 2019 R1. https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Knowledge-Base/Manual-PURL-SKU-Download-amp-Importer-instructions-for-FNMP-9-0/ta-p/5727 Please advise if...

IBM WAS Family Edition License model needed

My question to the community is to confirm if you/your clients own the same license and would benefit from an updated license model.Below is the IBM product that has changed and requires a Flexera model for consumption. I have had a case open for 18 ...

Solved Agent compatibility with Beacon versions

Does documentation exist that I can use as proof of backwards compatibility of the newest version of the Beacon application with older versions of the FlexNet Agent? Specifically I have a customer on 2017R3 that needs to upgrade their Beacon to be co...