cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

O365 data import using CSV files

Hello Experts We are implementing O365 integration (2019R1), however customer raised concerns on the previleges required for the integration and asked a question if we can import the same data using CSV file with below details into FNMS . Can you ple...

ImIronMan by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved How to Discover Citrix VDA Servers

Hi All,We  have created discovery and Inventory rule for XenDesktop Inventory, it is able to discover the VDI templates.  However we are not able to discover\inventorise the Citrix VDA servers.Is there any procedure for discover\inventorise the Citri...

Oracle Processor License - Consumed for Ignored CI

Hi Dear Community,I see an Oracle Processor license that is shown as consumed under all licenses --> consumption tab for a specific CI that is marked as ignored in the all inventory page.Please let me know if you can help me with the analysis of this...

Cloaky by Level 7
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved FlexNet Manager Suite Activation

Hi,Can you import multiple license files in FNMS. If you are licensed for desktops and later decide to also manage servers do you just import the second license file from Flexera?

Admin Studio - Update device category SAAS

Hello everyone, I'm looking to set automatly the category for a device (Server / Computer) with Business Adapter.For information, my FNMS is on Cloud (SAAS). I have set the SOAP (API to get the device), and get the result with the report.Now i'm look...

Reconciliations are Timing Out the Last 2 Days .. Any Other North American Cloud Users Experiencing this

Hello There, I know there has been some recent challenges within the North American Cloud FNMS environment ...  Flexera System Status Dashboard E-mails re. "FlexNet Operations Intermittent Data Display Issues".Our last 2 reconciliations (Sept 28 + Se...

AD Custom Import

I’m creating an custom LDAP business adapter for importing various active directory user attributes. I’m struggling with the following items:How can I convert a retrieved value to lower case?How can I link the retrieved Manager (which is a distinguis...

mremkes by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos