cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Robots

Hi All, Please can anyone offer some guidance on how flexera looks at robots - in particular Blue Prism?I have some proof of entitlement to add into flexera but the guidelines on how robots will be recognised has been a bit vague. We purchase this as...

Solved Usage tracking from Flexera Agent

Hello Experts,We are running FNMS 2018 R1 on Premise,  and the full agent version is 2018 R1.  I have couple questions about the usage tracking by using full agent.Can Flexera agent track usage for all applications (all publishers) ?We found there we...

HPNZNB by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved SoftwareTitle table in FNMS

I am wanting to utilize the data that is in the SoftwareTitle table in managing software lifecycle. How does this data get updated when there is information missing?Can the data be utilized through FNMS reporting interfaces?  i want to be able to set...

How to identify real unrecognized evidence

Most of the entries in the unrecognized evidence page are actually getting recognized via a wild card match to a Flexera ARL record (see attached screenshot). However there's no way to easily distinguish these records from the ones that are not assig...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Corporate Unit - Business Adapter

As of now we are updating Corporate Unit in Bulk through excel via Business Adapter.Can we automate it in Business Adapter using subnet ? If Corporate Unit is blank then it will check the subnet mask and according to subnet mask it will update Corpor...

O365 integration stopped working

Team, We have O365 integration with FNMP 2018 R2 which was running successfully till Feb 26th 2020. But from Feb 27th 2020, we are receiving below error message: "Inventory gathering failed. Error: Showing a modal dialog box or form when the applicat...

Solved Cloud Business Adapter Simulate

I am creating a Business Adapter to update the ownership of assets (Mac's). I have the business adapter in a state that I am ready to test, but within the Business Adapter Studio there is no option to simulate. I am using a Business Adapter launched ...

Solved Reconciliation of Windows Server Licensing of VMs on ESX Hosts

I'm not seeing the license consumption I'm expecting to see for Windows Server Data Center Core licenses and I'm stumped.  Hopefully someone can help me figure this out....I have a VMware ESXi Host with 12 cores and 6 Windows Server Standard VMs runn...

CathyB by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos