cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Adobe Creative Cloud and SaaS Portals to be managed in FNMS 2019 (Flexera SaaS integration framework)

Good day AllI have a question in regards to the the Flexera SAAS integration Framework, where we are able to pull the SAAS usage into Flexera via the integration.Can that be done in FNMS? What products ie Adocbe CC, IntelliJ etc can be integrated?reg...

Target creation from AD OU

Greetings Forum!A client maintains all their servers in an Active Directory OU. They seek to have the agent deployed via adoption for all these servers. Target choice "Site or Subnet" would result in other devices trying to be adopted. Is there a way...

raaron1 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Solved Windows Server 2016 Grandfathering Rights: CPU-> Core

Hello, We have the following situation:Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard 2CPU licenses under software assurance.Renewal of software assurance with Windows Sevrer 2016 Standard 2 Core(!) licenses.Number of renewed cores was aligned with real hardware co...

Remedy Adapters stuck in progress

Hi Dear Community, I have two business adapters whose status on the GUI is stuck in progress since 2/15 and I have checked the logs from the business adapter whose logging has been set to debug all records have been written to XML.Is there a way I ca...

Cloaky by Level 7
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading 2018 R1 to 2019 R2

We are planning to upgrade FNMS from 2018 R1 to 2019 R2. In reading the 'Upgrading FlexNet Manager Suite to 2019 R2 On-Premises' manual, a lot of it seems to refer to migrating the databases. Is this a necessary step in order to upgrade? I feel like ...

Solved Inventorysettings.xml

HiI tried to get oracle inventory thru password store and there was an error. In the logfile, error was "Failed to read inventorysettings.xml."I installed FlexNet Manager Suite 2016R1Anyone who can help?

Managing the FNMS Agent using SCCM

While installations and upgrades of the Flexnet Inventory agent can be managed on a global scale with FNMS, many use 3rd party tools to deploy the agent and the most common is SCCM.   As this is not using Flexera technology, this isn't covered fully ...

AgentDownload.PNG DataInputsDownloadAgent.PNG

Solved BDNA User Console Service issue - unable to stop

Hi Team,I am trying to configure the User console (Analyze), but at the very last stage, i am getting the below error.It seems that it is not able to stop the service, i tried stopping the BDNA User Console Service manually fronm the services but get...

bdna service issue1.PNG bdna service issue.PNG

Solved Oracle Cloud

Hello,Does anyone happen to know if FlexNet can map parent host information to Virtual Machines on Inventory Agents deployed within Oracle's Cloud Environment?Thanks.- David Le

davidle by Level 7
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos