cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved File Evidence not showing up in Application Installations

Hi All, Appreciate any assistance. We have an application that is not currently in the ARL. We have created a new application and added the file evidence to the application. The unique part is that the file executable is located in the Appdata folder...

DVYTM2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Azure SAAS Licenses

I am new to Flexera and just learning. I just ran a report on Flexera under All Apps. We are doing Microsoft True Up. I was looking for Sql Server Enterprise and Std. Core Infrastructure Server DC and Std. I had some come up with title of Sql Server ...

Solved Supplement online help with custom fields description

Is it possible to supplement the online help in FlexNetManager (onPrem) with your own help articles?We would like to document our custom fields directly in the flexnet manager online help. So the user does not have to switch to a different documentat...

Naming conventions for licences

Dear Community members,I am looking for best practices how to implement a naming convention standard for license name. Please share your experience. My goal is to standardize all license to be named in the same convention, to have consistency in FNMS...

Solved Raw Software Usage - Total Active Time

HI All,We have recently upgraded to FlexNet Manager 2019 R2 OnPrem. We also started sending reg. files to our endpoints so the O365 usage data can be reported by the Flexera agents. We have started seeing the Raw Software Usage data getting populated...

Flexnet cloud license file

Hi,What is the procedure for importing a license file on Flexera cloud instance. Received the license file but would have expected Flexera to import/activate same as it is a cloud instance! Am I missing something?Thanks in advance,Declan

Solved SCCM integration best practices

I am looking for any best practices for integrating Flexnet with SCCM for workstations.The team does not want to deploy yet another agent to a large number of workstations so leveraging SCCM is the preference. Does anyone have any best practices for ...