cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

License csv template issue

Hi Dear Community,I have been working on an automation process which creates licenses in Flexera. I am leveraging the csv templates and XMLs present in the beacon server for the cloud implementation that we have. I seem to have problems with this get...

Cloaky by Level 7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Inventory Group Settings - What happend if the Agent changed the subnet and is no longer part of the target group

Hello everbody,https://helpnet.flexerasoftware.com/FlexNetManagerSuite2019R2/EN/WebHelp/index.html#tasks/InvSet-InventoryGroupSettings.htmlWe just have a discussion about how the Inventory Group Settings work under certain conditions.Initial situatio...

BIOS Data visible

Hello,In the ndi file I see the BIOS information availble from the server. Does any of you have experience to make this data visible in FNMS?Regards Frank 

FrankvH by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved Authorisation of local operators

Hello everyone,I am really struggling with setting up the right role authorisations for our local IT responsibles. Since we have local puchases, but the licences are not directly assigned (it is not recommended and the compliance calculation would be...

Installed vs Used column for application inventory

Hi Dear Community,I do have a question on the installed vs used column under All licenses-->selected a license--> consumptionThere are two columns installed and used - How are they related and how is Flexera determining that the application is used o...

Cloaky by Level 7
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

ARL import log file's new location in 2019R2

I just installed FNMS 2019R2. When downloading ARL via executing the task named 'Recognition data import', I noticed I cannot find log files below.- ARL-Recognition-(default).log file, generally, it exists in the TEMP folder of the fnms service accou...