cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved License is not linked to an application or product.

Hi,We are getting "License is not linked to an application or product." issue when we process some purchases with recognized SKUs in library. What is the recommended approach for those cases? Should we open a case or add them manually?Regards,

CAUCAR by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Redirect agent communication

Hi, There are 100+ server inside secured zone which is communicating to a beacon outside the secured zone environment, we have built a new beacon server inside the secured zone and want all the servers inside the secured zone to communicate to that n...

Solved How do I manage a license with multiple owners?

I have a situation were an application is used in 2 different business area and purchased separately.I need to track the licenses for the single application separately installed across 4 servers. 1 license should tract the application installed on 1 ...

IBM - Appliances

Does Flexera calculate Consumption for IBM Datapower Gateway Appliances? I know Flexera Agents cannot be installed in Appliances but how about the consumption

Evidence property device tab

Is there an ETA for when there will be a Device tab on evidence properties page for on premise customers (so you can see what devices have the selected evidence).  I think this is available for cloud customers.