cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Link Virtual Machine to VM Host using Business Adapter

Hi,Just want to ask if it is possible to link Virtual Machine to a VM Host using the Business Adapter Studio? I can't seem to find any Virtual machine or VM Host  field in the Business Adapter.Appreciate any feedback that would be provided.Many thank...

How to set ndtrack.sh debug level or run it in verbose mode.

Hi all,I have a target where ndtrack output is "Could not upload inventory..."So I'd like to run the ndtrack in debug mode to have more information or with verbose.Does any of you know the flag to set ndtrack in verbose mode or debug?Does any of you ...

marcog by Level 8
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oracle Consumption Licensable vs. Used

Hi,i don´t quite see well the difference between the "Licensable" and "Used" at the Consumption Tab for Oracle Packs and Options.I see that Diagnostics might be licensable but not used (pre-requisite for Tuning). But what about others, f.e. Advanced ...

HAM - Warranty Replacement/RMA asset best practices

Would appreciate feedback from Community on best practices for management of RMA assets, especially as it relates to linking them back to the purchase history of the original (now broken) asset.While we once managed hardware replacements kind of like...

Solved Consumption by Red Hat Satellite Nodes

Admins are starting to use Red Hat Satellite within the datacenter environment.  Installation on the server is detected by FNMS agents without issue.  Participation by the servers (as "nodes") appears not to rely upon installation of an application o...

Beacon unable to download policy - Service Unavailable

I have a child beacon that has connectivity issues with the parent beacon. I have verified that the App Pool Identity is in the local administrators account and that the beacon service is running under the context of the same service account. When I ...

dbeckner by Level 10 Champion
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Configure Licensing Consumption

We are trying to configure a couple of licenses that cover the same application.We want the first  license configured so that only physical servers with the application installed will consume and we want the second license configured so that only Vir...

Flexnet Manager Suite App 5.0 in Service Now store

Hi Forum,Not sure if this question is to be asked to Flexera/Service Now.We are pushing data from FNMS cloud to service now cloud and need few insights.1. how the is the app used for integration published by flexera works at service now end.2. We see...

winvarma by Level 10
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Unable to see installed application in Flexera Cloud

Team,I am using Flexera 2020 R1 (Cloud). While  puling the installation record for "Repstor Affinity" publisher, I have observed that Flexera is showing the record of only 2 version of Repstor Affinity. which are 3.6 and 3.7. However, in our environm...

FNMS DB restored to Dev / Test

Hi Team,Would like to understand if we can have the FNMS DB copied and used by a Secondary Core server where the Core server name and beacon are different than the initial FNMS core server. I know that FNMS supports DB server name changes with a lit...