cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Error Code: 232011

While playing training video I am getting error - This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 232011)

Solved Recommendation to Add Freeware to License

Why is FNMS recommending we add a freeware application to a license in the License Recommendations?The specific case is a recommendation to add '.NET Framework Client Profile 4' to a Microsoft Visual Studio with MSDN Professional license.Is this some...

RobertH by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved FlexNet Manager cloud UAT

Hi. Just wanted to ask if there is currently an issue with the UAT environment? Can't seem to connect to it since yesterday. Thank you!

Adobe SKU found but "No recommendation calculated"

We loaded a number of Adobe purchases. Typical stuff. Good SKUs. SKUs are recognized by FNMS.However, despite the SKUs being recognized, FNMS isn't recommending that any new license to be created. "No recommendation calculated."Shouldn't FNMS give us...

Flexera NFR License

Hi,I am looking to understand the infrastructure (hardware) and terms of usage for Flexera NFR license. I need the answers very quickly.Regards,Anand 

Anandsr by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rule infinite running

I've run a set of rules for discovery and inventory, at midnight, 1 rule per hour for a total of 5 rules.All of them are still in pending, I'm wondering what I have to do in this situation to unlock them.Any idea?

marcog by Level 8
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved IBM MQ Advanced bundling

Can anyone advise on how they've created the bundle for MQ Advanced? Since MQ Advanced is now the license that covers installs of Advanced Message Security, Managed File Transfer Service, Telemetry and MQ (meaning you can't purchase a Mgd FTS license...

Solved Virtual Devices and clusters page not populating data

Hi Forum,Using EU cloud instance and the Virtual Devices and clusters page not populating data and throwing an error code and is it an instance specific issue or anyone else on EU cloud facing the same issue.If this is not a common issue will log a s...

winvarma by Level 10
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

In FlexNet Manager Suite 2018 R2, can we add/import OS Build Version , Free Disk Space in the Inventory Data under?

Hi,Currently we are using FlexNet Manager Suite for the organisation for Software Asset Management mainly.However, we would like to know that in FlexNet Manager Suite 2018 R2 if we can add or import the below items into Inventory Data / "All Inventor...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos