cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Offline agent not working

Hi,It turned almost 2h and it did not generate anything in the end, the script was executed on one of the cluster nodes but the file (Oracle) was not generated, this node has 153 bases of different versions:[root@noeyyfjd SAM]# ./lance.shManageSoft I...

Solved Update FlexNet license

We just received a license update from Flexera consisting in a .license file.How I can update the license in FlexNet Manager?

marcog by Level 8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device Status vs Asset Status

Hello, I have a question about Status.  In FlexNet Management Suite (cloud) when I look at All Inventory, there is an Asset Status for each computer that appears to be different from the Device Status that I see when I look at license consumption und...

Solved Link Virtual Machine to VM Host using Business Adapter

Hi,Just want to ask if it is possible to link Virtual Machine to a VM Host using the Business Adapter Studio? I can't seem to find any Virtual machine or VM Host  field in the Business Adapter.Appreciate any feedback that would be provided.Many thank...

How to set ndtrack.sh debug level or run it in verbose mode.

Hi all,I have a target where ndtrack output is "Could not upload inventory..."So I'd like to run the ndtrack in debug mode to have more information or with verbose.Does any of you know the flag to set ndtrack in verbose mode or debug?Does any of you ...

marcog by Level 8
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oracle Consumption Licensable vs. Used

Hi,i don´t quite see well the difference between the "Licensable" and "Used" at the Consumption Tab for Oracle Packs and Options.I see that Diagnostics might be licensable but not used (pre-requisite for Tuning). But what about others, f.e. Advanced ...

HAM - Warranty Replacement/RMA asset best practices

Would appreciate feedback from Community on best practices for management of RMA assets, especially as it relates to linking them back to the purchase history of the original (now broken) asset.While we once managed hardware replacements kind of like...

Solved Consumption by Red Hat Satellite Nodes

Admins are starting to use Red Hat Satellite within the datacenter environment.  Installation on the server is detected by FNMS agents without issue.  Participation by the servers (as "nodes") appears not to rely upon installation of an application o...