cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved ESX Query tool working and vCenter Discovery & Inventory not

Hi, we've implemented FlexNet Manager Suite 2019 R2 and are wondering, why importing all VMware vCenter hosts is working fine when using the Flexera ESX Query tool, but when we want to achieve the same with our Discovery & Inventory rule no vCenters ...

oqueck by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Purchase order upload

Hi Team,Is there a way to extract the Purchase order file which has been done using Data Inputs -  One-off upload?It can be extracted from backend or any other source? 

Bug/Issue lookup

Is there a way to lookup a bug or issue and see the exact details of the problem? A newer release of FNM includes a resolved issue and I'm curious to know the details behind the problem.

One-Off upload for Contracts

Hello,I have bulk contracts that needs to be updated in FNMS, is their any way to upload them via One-Off upload like PO Template?Thank youLoveneesh Saxena

lsaxena by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oracle DB Inventory through Inventory rule

Dear Community,I have set up a discovery and inventory rule to scan Exadata Oracle databases. When I executed it, it says "Discovery shows that this device is a Windows or a UNIX device but the rule 'Exadata Machines' does not allow for inventory gat...

sanbeam by Level 5
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Import Inventory files going in to BadLogs

Some machines are not find in WebUI. When import manually then it gives error and NDI files goes into BadLogs\invalidformat.We have on-prem 2019 R2. Below is the manually import result.PS G:\ProgramFiles\Flexera Software\FlexNet Manager Platform\Impo...

FlexNet inventory agent ID question

Flexera's Gathering Inventory documents 2019 R2 and 2020 R1 now state:All device inventory gathered through the FlexNet inventory agent is identified in either of the following ways depending on the version of the FlexNet inventory agent being used:•...