cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General ARL Question

Just curious on what the typical timeframe for getting an ARL update for a version is.  

For example, Google Chrome version 84 was released in the middle of July.  Typically when would we expect to see something like this updated?

Thanks!

(1) Solution

Hi @goody612 

For any expected software if they are currently unrecognized in the released version, I will suggest raising a support case for ARL content submission request. That will guarantee at least the team here has your data on the to do list queue.  Without ARL content submission process, it will fully reply on the ARL team expend which typically we focus on the famous Vendor (eg: MS , IBM etc) first, then other tier of vendor. The outcome time could be longer compared with if you submit a request via support case.

Hope it helps

Cheers  

(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".)

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion

Hi,

I think there's a monthly schedule. But non-commercial apps are usually low priority. So there's a chance these will always be a bit behind.

Best regards,

Markward

Hi @goody612 

For any expected software if they are currently unrecognized in the released version, I will suggest raising a support case for ARL content submission request. That will guarantee at least the team here has your data on the to do list queue.  Without ARL content submission process, it will fully reply on the ARL team expend which typically we focus on the famous Vendor (eg: MS , IBM etc) first, then other tier of vendor. The outcome time could be longer compared with if you submit a request via support case.

Hope it helps

Cheers  

(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".)