cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Azure connector for china tenants not working

Hi,i was testing to use Azure connector to gather China vm  information.while testing connection on the (2019 R1) beacon i am getting an error "AADSTS90002 Tenant not found. This may happen if there are no active subscription for the tenant."However ...

Solved vCenter installed on IP and not FQDN

Hi all,I encountered a strange and may be a bug in FNMS vCenter audit.I have a few vCenters installed on ip and not on FQDN as is advised by VmWare.Back ground info. Seems that in the past VmWare had a bug where was not possible to install FQDN that ...

Solved Application usage on Linux

Hello all,How can I configure or activate usage metering for applications running on a Linux server ?Thank you in advance,Frank07  

Frank07 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved JAVA runtime

Is there a way to see what applications have JAVA runtime dependencies on workstations or servers?

Initial Reconcile for AD User Sync shows "Never Commenced"

I'm doing an initial install and configuration of  FNMS 2020 R1 and have two beacons installed, and showing as Connected and Operating Normally.  I do see data showing every now and again in the Total to upload, including some AD info.Following the I...

Solved Change the color scheme of FNMS

We have two FNMS On-Premises environments right now.  We would like to change the color scheme or at least the heading of the Web UI  so we can easily identify which FNMS we are using.It is easy to change the default color in App Portal but we can't ...