cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

How to inventory Exadata

In our project we have some Exadata to inventory with zero footprint strategy.Do we need special information or special action to inventory it completely? Or it's enough to treat it as any other normal server?Are we sure we get all information needed...

marcog by Level 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

R2019R2 Archived device gets reporting again

Hello,In our environment we came across the problem that a device was archived for a long time. But we have seen that the device is reporting again but the status doesnt change to active. We can see that the device is updated in the history TAB and w...

FrankvH by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved ARL Updates for Anaconda Software

Since April, 2020 Anaconda software has changed its classification to "commercial". Is there any way to request FNMS team to update it or is there any source of information where we can check future improvements for ARL, PURL or any other area in FNS...

Solved Change Name of Fields in FNMS

Is it possible to change the name of a field in FNMS? My customer would like to change the field name under Purchase Properties from Invoice Number to Task Order Number and Invoice Date to Task Order Date.

dbeckner by Level 10 Champion
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

M365 Connexion Error

Hi,I have an error when i click to generate the token from the beacon to make a connection with M365, although I have configured everything.Attached the screenshot.Regards,Othmane

Solved RHEL Agent - PerformKVMInventory=false

Hi all,could somebody explain me in which section of the config.ini i have to create "PerformKVMInventory=false" String to disable KVM Inventory.The web help does not contain any information about this.Thanks in advance.kind regardsCap