cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Backup of all data of FMNS

Hello Support,Please I have been tasked with a query  by my company to find out what happen if we accidentally delete our data in FNMS, how can we restore the data deleted?I have read about Flexera's SQL Database; how is this done? Can someone show m...

False positives on Oracle middleware products

Hello Everyone,At several customers we have noticed False installations of Oracle middle ware products. The customers are using FNMS2019R2 or higher.After investigating the root cause is found in the inventory.xml and comps.xml, Inventory agent inter...

Ronny_OO7 by Level 8 Champion
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Solved Error 1720 when trying to Uninstall FlexNet Beacon

I am trying to perform an uninstall and reinstall of the FlexNet Beacon. I have tried to modify, repair, and remove the program and i get the same error everytime. The issue appears to be with the "Custom action BackupCurrentBeaconEngineConfig script...

dbeckner by Level 10 Champion
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Office 365 License Consumption

We have discovered an issue with the way licenses are consumed using the Office 365 connector. The Connector downloads and creates the licenses showing consumption. Since the licenses are Named User, the option "Allocations consume license entitlemen...

#Urgent# Application mapping

Hi Team,MS license has been tagged under appropriate Application and consumption data was correct. Unfortunately, somebody had unmapped the application linking and the consumption data is wrong for more than a month. Is there a way to identify, earli...

Oracle VirtualBox

I would like to know if Flexera has anything on their roadmap that will show software installed on an Oracle VirtualBox?  If BMC ADDM is able to see the guest host of an Oracle VirtualBox, how would that reflect within Flexera?  BMC ADDM discovery in...