cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Flexnet SAP Authorization role Permission

Need your support with role  authorization aligned with Admin & Satellite  , SAP Security team has raised the below concern Authorization objectAccess LevelS_TABU_DISRole has display access to all tables however the  tool is checking certain tables h...

SRicky by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Manual Consumption

This will be an odd inquiry, bear with me.   Within the compliance tab of a License Properties one could "manually" increment entitlements without adding in a purchase record.  Where inventory (consumption) is not available for any reason how might I...

Solved Inventory for Sunbird Power IQ

Dear Community, Is anybody currently scanning the appliance having Sunbird Power IQ? If yes, what inventory method is being used? Background - we have the FlexNet Manager cloud and wanted to have an agent on the appliance. But Sunbird responded sayin...

sanbeam by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Web server .NET Authorization rules

We are currently going over the Microsoft IIS 10.0 Server Security Technical Implementation Guide for our FNMS servers in a DoD environment. We have an open finding with vulnerability ID V-100185, which requires no other than "Administrators" to have...

Solved Clearion Publisher Not available in ARL

Hi Forum,Anyone using clearion publisher softwares and able to recognize the applications in your estate. I'm unable to find the Publisher in the ARL wondering if anyone have come across this issue. https://clearion.com/Thanks  Regards,Winvarma

winvarma by Level 10
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract for Licenses with Maintenance

Hi community,I would like to create a contract for ORACLE which includes licenses AND maintenance.In the select field I can only select the type "Software licenses" or "Software maintenance and support"Do I have to create 2 seperate contracts ? Thank...

FNMS Inventory agent schedule

During the conversation with Flexera Support, support person mentioned that if "Commence within" is more than 8 hours in the Inventory Setting -> Inventory Agent Schedule, it is possible that agent installed on few physical devices's will not able to...

Solved Oracle Timesten Inventory and Usage Checking

Hi Flexera Related Support or Community.I would like to ask whether attathcment have evidence for Oracle Timesten related SKUs exactly.Can I get help to verify attached inventory file have evidence related to Oracle Timesten? Regards,gotqcorp

Detecting Oracle Timesten In-Memory Database as an Option

Hi all,I want to know how to detect Timesten In-Memory Database as an option or standalone through Oracle Inventory?Following Q&A was from Oracle Website.2. Can Oracle TimesTen In-Memory database be used as an in-memory cache to the Oracle database?Y...