cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Primavera Project Mgmt usage

Can Flexera capture Primavera Project Management usage? I can see installs of the application but all the usage details are "No".What is the recommended process to manage this product, do you have to collect data from the server instance and import v...

Setting target machines in bulk with a text file

Hi,We have a list of approximately 1000 servers in the list to be targeted for network discovery and inventory.Is there a more efficient way to target them for scanning rather than by adding one by one  in the target list.Regards,Jambunathan.V

Disk busy and high I/O

HI,Today morning we notice disk 100.00% busy and high I/O on our server, as we notice NDTrack.exe services were consuming high I/O on the server which impacts the MQ manager to build more Que on the server, once we killed the NDTrack.exe service all ...

Solved Upgrading FNMS Training

I´m looking for "FNM-1340: Course - Upgrading FNMS" course in the training page but is not published any more. Is there a way to get this course? It is mentioned in the recorded Learning Lab "Upgrading Flexnet Manager suite On-Premises"

how to evaluate the Microsoft license consumption

Hi Forum,Need inputs on how the below license consumption can be calculated if fnms supports and other ways to calculate if its not supported by fnms.WinRmtDsktpSrvcsCAL ALNG SubsVL MVL PerUsrWindows Server External Connector - As per the reference g...

winvarma by Level 10
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos