cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Changing a Service account to Interactive

Hey Everyone! Im needing some guidance on moving a user that was accidentally created as a service account. We are needing them to be a Interactive account. I cant seem to figure out a easy way of doing this. 

No clue why an old subscription is set to current = yes?

Hi,A colleague and I just sat over something that might be interesting. We were wondering why an old subscription was set to "Current" = "yes". Initial reason to look into this license were the two possible issues as marked in the screenshot below.Th...

2019-10-07.jpg 2019-10-07_16h05_06.png
mfranz by Level 17 Champion
  • 3 replies
  • 5 kudos

Solved 2 different Inventory Agents

Hi,Since last year my team and me deployed the inventory agent on nearly every Windows server machines we had (2008-2012-2016.) Back then the agent we used contained the files on the "agent 1" screenshot.As our work is done with these servers we aime...

Solved Primavera P6 Compliance

Has someone setup FlexNet Manager for Primavera P6 that can give me a brief listing of what needs to be done to keep the license compliance position updated using automated inventory?

RobertH by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

SQL Toolbelt

FlexNet ARL categorizes SQL Toolbelt as a suite and includes the applications for that suite. However, when I go to the Red Gate License Portal and look at the applications included in that suite, they are not the same. For example FlexNet does not i...

Inventory Device History Changing for Out-Of-Date Inventory

I support multiple customers for FNMS and I am seeing similar behavior for out-of-date inventory. The device won't have any updated inventory for months but the history shows changes more recent than the last inventory date. For instance I have a dev...

dbeckner by Level 10 Champion
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos