cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement of IBM ILMT with FNMS IBM blade/agent

Hi,

did anybody agree with IBM the usage of FNMS IBM blade/ inventory agent for PVU tracking instead of  IBM BigFix/ILMT ?

Which legal document do you need to arrange with IBM  to accept the FNMs solution and inventory data for audit reason?

(2) Replies

Hi @heiko_fuchs2 ,

the details requested related to the legal document to sign with IBM to use FNMS as source of Truth for Audit reports can be guided by your IBM account manager. Please go through the link from IBM community which might help you getting some insight on your query.

https://www.ibm.com/mysupport/s/question/0D50z000062ipOXCAY/flexera-fnms-2019-r1-instead-of-ilmt?language=en_US 

Regards 

Take a look at the following page for some guidance on how to go about getting IBM approval to use FlexNet Manager for Datacenters as a sub-capacity reporting alternative to ILMT: Applying for IBM Approval.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)