cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved URL for downloading SKU Library

Is this link broken for anyone else?https://update.managesoft.com/ProductUseRights/PURL.cabThis URL is to download the SKU library.

jhanes by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAP System Landscape Import Error.

Getting the following error when importing system landscape for the first time.GET_BUSINESS_SYSTEM_ERRORAn error occurred when determining the business systemThis is FNMS cloud.  SOAP calls and webservice settings have been confirmed and there are no...

Solved Identify Windows 10 sub version for Lifecycle Planning

Please add subversion (1809, 1903, etc.) details for Windows 10 recognition for FNMS Cloud (and on-premises) customers. Client needs to track Windows 10 versions that are going EOL to mark as unauthorized as they may not be covered by current mainten...

Solved Oracle Discovery

I have read through the System Reference document, Gathering Flexera Inventory, and Online help, but I want to clarify some question about Oracle discovery. I want to use the FlexNet beacon to discover all the Oracle DB server on the network. Besides...

dbeckner by Level 10 Champion
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

SQL Server Discovery

Is the SQL server discovery rule looking for an active listener on port 1433 (or whatever port specified)? I have read through the documentation multiple times on the discovery rules but the actual verbiage in the doc says "Allows FlexNet Manager Sui...

dbeckner by Level 10 Champion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Beacon not uploading NDI file to application server

Dears, One of my beacon OS was updated. After the update it is not able to upload NDI file to the application server. I can see all of the NDI files stuck on the beacon server under C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\Incoming\Inventories. In logs I see ...

aansari by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oracle NUP licenses no longer show minimums

Has anyone else in the Cloud noticed that all of their Oracle Named User Plus licenses no longer show a NUP minimum? Last week all of our licenses stopped showing a minimum. I have a case open (02377500), but haven't heard back from anyone. I was jus...

How to change visibility of a custom report

I have some custom reports created through sql script on FNMSCompliance database.But this is coming out with public visibility, while I'd like to have the possibility to change is to private.Is it possible to change something, also at db level, to ma...

marcog by Level 8
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos