cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Discovering and Gathering XenDesktop Inventory

Hello,We are trying to gather inventory from our XenDesktop environment and would like to know what additional permissions/rights is needed in order to gather this information successfully?Here is what we have done so far:1. Assigned functional accou...

davidle by Level 7
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

No accessable Beacon found. Verify access

Hi, I'm trying to install the agent 2020 R1 on the different OS machine. However, I am getting the error that "No accessable Beacon found. Verify access".I have tried same file on the one of the windows machine, the installation was successful but af...

Solved Calculated user is a Service account

Hi, Is there a way to avoid Calculated user field to be set to a Service account user (SVC)? Sometimes both Calculated user and Last logged on field is set to SVC account instead of a human name which makes it difficult or not possible to locate the ...

KMaria by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Solved Generating report for PO's with no uploaded documents

Hi All,I am trying to create a report for purchase orders with missing document upload.I've tried different methods from existing values available at the time of report creation.Kindly guide how I can create a report for purchase order's whose docume...

aansari by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Applications in ARL

Hi There, i have a application that i'm looking at in the ARL. The application is :Vintela Authentication Service - Licensed Client Components (vasclnt.AIX_5_3.rte)is the publisher for the application IBM or Quest? ARL says IBM but I believe Vintela ...

KGrieve by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Solved Contract not linked when purchase was processed

Hello Community,On the Purchase import sheet there is a field for Contract Number. I have an existing contract and I put the contract number in the import sheet. I expected FlexNet Manager to automatically link the license and/or the purchase to the ...

ReganL by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos