cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Installed Applications coming from SCCM

We have 35,000 entitlements for FlexNet Manager for Clients. We are inventorying these clients (workstations) using SCCM.  How do I see the count of installed applications for FlexNet Manager for Clients? 

ReganL by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

FNMS Custom Report

Hi All,I am trying to create a report to fetch the below details, I am not getting the required output as there is a confusion between calculated user and managed user.When I use calculated user, I am able to fetch almost all users except for some.Wh...

aansari by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Business Adapter to set discovered devices to ignore

I have a bunch of VMs that I am getting a feed on which ones have been decommissioned. I have the host names which is what I am using to do the match. The one thing that is hanging me up is the status field. I have the value for ignore, but when I ra...

dondoan by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved FNMS overview documentation

Hello, I'm working on a design to implement FNMS in our datacenter. Therefore I'm looking for background documentation and/or architectural overview, to describe the different FNMS components.Where can I find this kind of documentation ?Kind Regards,...

SAP transports for R/3 4.7

Dear AllI need to install FlexNet Manager Suite for SAP Application 2018 R2 into an older SAP environment with R/3 4.7. While the installation into newer SAP versions was successful, we have issues to load the transports into 4.7.Transports used:- Ba...