cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

VMware Over Assigned license keys report

In the VMware Inventory view, I see if a license key is over or under assigned.  But I cannot find a way to extract only the Over Assigned license keys so I can investigate those further.  Is there a way to report on those?  I have extracted all the ...

Solved Failed to import inventory devices with error message 'Invalid length parameter passed to the LEFT or SUBSTRING function.

Hey All!Did you guys ever faced that error on reconcile before? I am pretty sure I saw them in the Cloud Edition but, of course, Flexera always fix it. I am interested to know how to fix it on the on-premise solution as well. Any clues where to start...

Protocol error (s107m858) while running mgspolicy command

Hi Team,We ran mgspolicy command to download the policy from the beacon server. Whilst we do that, we received an error  (s107m858), Error 0xE0500006: Protocol not supported.We have checked the port connectivity (80,443) to the beacon server, it was ...

Solved How to Enable - Oracle Options Features Details

Hi Could you please suggest, How to create ECMImport_LMS_Details physical table in the FNMS Compliance Database. What is the procedure?I had procedure document, but it doesn't gives expected information. If some one aware of this implementation. Plea...

Solved Please Add ARL entry in FNMS for SW product "MURAL

INFOMURAL is a software  product that enables Whiteboarding & collaboration online It can handle multiple users & has a great list of starter templates!Link: https://www.mural.com/ ASKCan you please add the respective product to the ARL in FNMSPlease...

Solved Versions of SQL from file path and FNMS webpage

Hello Experts, I have a question about the version of SQL server. In FNMSCompliance database, we found there multiple versions of SQL servers installed on one server.  The  "assigned application" and "external file path" shows the server has SQL 2018...

HPNZNB by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos