cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Moving an FNMS on premises solution to FNMS One Cloud

We have a customer that would like to evaluate the benefits and/or constraints of moving the existing FNMS on premises to the new FNMS One Cloud solution. They have several on premises beacons in different locations and regions, we have also deployed...

Solved One off Upload

If a customer has custom fields in the purchases section, are they able to populate those from the one off upload?  Or would it have to be done from BAS?

Solved Application License and Metric License on FNMS

Hello all,I would like to know if is possible to extract or create a report containing the "Application Name" and  Metric. If the answer yes, please let me know where I'll found that and how I can make that.Thanks in advance.

Solved Best Practices - CommVault Applications

Hi - we have had a business relationship with CommVault for many years but have treated them as Tier 3.  We have some bandwidth now and are trying to reduce the unlicensed installations in our environment.We have purchases dating back to 2012 for Com...

Cognos/Analytics Single Sign On

Hi, Have anyone seen this error? "Connection to the Database with Single Sign On Failed"This is when I try to launch the Analytics Home Page for pre-loaded reports. The user that I'm currently using it's part of the "Business Reporter Admin Role"... ...