cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Report to get Windows OS Build detail

Team Is there any option in FNMS report , where can find Windows OS build details like below ComputerName Windows Edition Version OS Build------------ --------------- ------- --------Windows 10 Enterprise 2004 19041.1083

License keycode assignment/Allocation

Hello, Hopefully quick question. If a Device showing in consumption with a keycode assigned falls off the network and no longer shows in Inventory, will Flex automatically free up that key or does that device need to have the key deallocated before t...

Solved FNMEA Agent - For IP Address Question

We have 54 licenses servers deployed on physical servers with multiple NICs / LACP bundle and we are finding that at times the Agent stops communicating with the FNMEA server. We believe the issue is due to the FNMEA Agent starting up and getting imp...

afilla by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Token Generation in FNMS

Hi Everyone, Could anyone please help me know if it is possible to generate an API refresh token in FNMS through the existing account, and how?  

TMGSLM by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Font inventory

Are there built in capabilities to inventory for commercial Fonts?  I have a need to inventory and setup license metrics for commercial fonts that are deployed desktop, web, and print imbeded.

VMware Over Assigned license keys report

In the VMware Inventory view, I see if a license key is over or under assigned.  But I cannot find a way to extract only the Over Assigned license keys so I can investigate those further.  Is there a way to report on those?  I have extracted all the ...

Solved Failed to import inventory devices with error message 'Invalid length parameter passed to the LEFT or SUBSTRING function.

Hey All!Did you guys ever faced that error on reconcile before? I am pretty sure I saw them in the Cloud Edition but, of course, Flexera always fix it. I am interested to know how to fix it on the on-premise solution as well. Any clues where to start...